Dear School users,
Please be informed that the Term Enrolment Rollover Feature will be made available to school users from 16th March to 2nd April.
The Term Enrolment Rollover feature allows users with the School Registrar user role to “run” a process which copies over enrolment information such as existing class section names and list of students from the previous term to the new term without having to do the following:
- Update Student Blocks
- Create new Class Blocks
- Merge Student Blocks and Class Blocks
This feature is only available to schools which have met the following criteria:
- All Student Movement issues (Transfers, and Withdrawal) have been resolved.
- No enrollment issues i.e. Classes Not Enrolled, Students Not Enrolled, Student with Wrong Level/Enrollment, and Student Enrolled to Wrong Campus.
- School Timetable for term 2 has been uploaded.
- All Term 1 registration and subject class enrolment is complete.
To find out more about this feature and whether your school is eligible please refer here.
For further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact iNEIS™ Helpdesk team at
Tel No: +673-2230635 or
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website http://help.ineis.moe.gov.bn.
Thank you for your attention on this matter.